The main chip uses a low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU with a frequency of up to 240MHz and a computing power of up to 600DMIPS.
Default 32Mbit SPI Flash, 520KB SRAM, Support SoftAP and Station mode, Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
Support UART/SPI/I2C/I2S/PWM/ADC/DAC, etc.
Support for firmware upgrade (FOTA)
Antenna supports on-board antenna or IPEX block output
- RAM Internal 520KB + External 4M PSRAM
- The OV2640 image sensor features 2 megapixels (1632×1232 pixels)
- The product UXGA images up to 15 frames per second.
- The user can fully control the image quality, data format and transmission mode.
- WiFi Bluetooth Development Board with Camera Module OV2640
It can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller, or as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices
- Use CAMERA_MODEL_AI_THINKER camera pin configuration from cameraWebServer example from Arduino IDE.
- You can program it using Arduino UNO board also using below circuit diagram.
And use below board in IDE with same configuration shown in below image
Package Contents :
1 x ESP32-CAM Delelopment Board
1 x Camera Module OV2640